Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding


Today I went with my BF to attend my bf's colleague wedding,the wedding was held in his home.It seems that I have not attend the wedding for a long time.In my memory,I am enjoying myself in others'wedding,for there is some delicious to eat,like candy,I think most of people like it,while now I am no longer enjoying it any more for I am no longer a child,I have grown up and have to afford necessary responsibility.

Today I get the bonus ,1500yuan, All of a sudden,I feel bitterly cold,and the words of manager was a hit at me,this is what I do in 2008 year?it is extremely funny.My whole year work even cann't match up to 5 months work?What the hell can I do next?

Am I incapable?please remember that it is no use sitting there crying,you have to face the failure,you know,find the root of this matter and be maturer in the next year.

The poor is always thinking thing,but the rich is always doing thing,you cann't change the world or others but yourself,so the first step is to reflect upon youself and come on,look on both sides of a shield.

No comments: