Friday, January 16, 2009

New view instead of new field

Maybe what you need is not a new field but a new view,try another perspective.

Recently,I always think one question,it seems that there are some doubt about my suitability for the job,without any passion.why?what choice do I have,I should start to be serious about this thing,I am over 23,already advanced in years,but I feel as if I get nothing.

If I should change another field or try another perspective?Maybe I should review the job ,and carefully analyze it,to find out if I can gain my pursuits from there.
To tell the truth,I really don't want to give up the english language,it is one of my interest,and I wish to have a fine command of this language,and the words stream from my mouth in a torrent.
and make myself master of this language someday,rather than half -know,perhapes this is the only reason that I remain in this place.

Could it be that the english is my only goal here?No, absolutely not!So,what is it for again?Money?yeah,maybe,so it will be great if I can get pay for doing whatever I want,now the question is ,I cann't get both of them so far.I wonder if the english tour guide is a good job?with high income?it really helps to train a person's communication skills,and you will be very sociable in the future,while some people says that tour guide depends on youth to make a living,but is it really true,when I am no longer young,then what can Ido ,to be an offical in the tourist bureau?working in an administrative position?but I am not really the administrative type.

If I remain in the current field,what is my direction of development? Maybe be more familar with this industry,and get more orders from foreign businessmen,of course,my income is aslo increased significantly,at the same time,both my spoken english and written english are improved considerably.Most of people says that the older the salesman,the greater demand.After all ,the older the wiser.
I admit that I have learnt a lot from one year's work,and maturer than before,the way I am walking now is right or not?tired,bored,what on earth is I want?

Everything has a plan,PDCA-plan,do,check,action. Now what you have to do is to list the choices that you can choose,and to choose then plan,do ,check and action.

Come on!

No comments: