Sunday, December 21, 2008

All matters whether important or trivial

All events ,however small,you should be responsible for details,as it is written in the book of "success or failure depends on details".

Today I have made two mistakes,very silly mistakes.One is that I look on year of 2008 as 2009 in the order,another is that I have copied the wrong information to others but it is not what I intended.Although these two mistakes don't cause much damage,I am ashamed of my fault and feel uneasy,I often give people a carless impression,and it is time that I reflect upon my carlessness.

Why I always make mistakes? the main cause has the following aspects:
1-Not focus on what I am doing.
2-Not self-check when getting something done,especially not check the critical point,such as sum,qty and other main points of a quotation or a sales confirmation.

So in order to overcome this shortcoming,what I should do next?
1-When working,you should concentrate and not allow yourself to be distracted.
2-Get into the habit of self-check with thinking when one action is performed,check twice at least.

Ready to go ,come on!!!

No comments: